Thursday 27 June 2013

Tracy Ma | Posts from The truth about Patti page


ATTENTION ALL: Since this page was designed to be uplifting and supportive of a beautiful young woman, who through no fault of her own has been thrust into the limelight, and the conflicting information I may share that is quite derogatory about Chris Stark, I have asked Transient if she wouldn't mind if I posted my information on her page. I would like for you to be able to keep this page focused on uplifting, positive posts focused on Patti only. So, starting today, I will be adding any new information that I think will be helpful in exposing Chris for the liar we all know her to be, can be found on Transient's page. 

I want you all to know the facts as I see them regarding all the untruths Chris has told, all the attacks against innocent people, and her incessant need to cause real problems for people who have done nothing to her and who aren't even involved in these cases. I just think that Patti needs a positive place to come and read supportive, loving messages and comments.

I hope that by making this decision that I'm not offending anyone. I think you are all fantastic people and I'm delighted to have been invited into your group to share what I know. It is truly an honor to meet all of you. Let's just keep the ugly truths about Chris separate from Patti. Let's not taint this page with the hostile, ugly venom that lives inside a very, VERY sick, manipulative woman. 

DR PHIL SCANDAL


Dr. Phil Denies Paying Jodi Arias Family During Trial


"However in a statement on his Twitter page the celebrity psychologist says the claims made by CHRIS STARK, a former Casey Anthony and Big Brother blogger, are completely fabricated."

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/04/dr-phil-not-paying-jodi-arias-family/

NETWORKS DON'T CONTRACT BLOGGERS

I need to point a couple of things out: Networks don't contract bloggers. Nor do they contract journalists only for "high profile" cases. Definitely not someone who worked at a bank (supposedly) and blogged about Big Brother as a hobby with NO journalism background. Uhm, reporters and producers do their OWN research in relation to the programs they are doing. They don't hire a nobody from MYSPACE (Anthony) OR from TWITTER (Arias).

When the Anthony case started to get a following, Chris stated publicly many times that she started BLOGGING about the case because Casey was a follower of hers. This was never proven. She also said that she got a Myspace message from Casey when Caylee went missing requesting assistance in finding her. This was also UNTRUE. Chris had no claim to fame; she was just like the millions of other people who followed the case...we were interested because it was so outrageous.

Now, in reference to the Twitter post from yesterday which I published here, she states that she worked for CBS during the time her child was in school. NOT TRUE. This is the exact same time that she was telling my mother that "we" were working for CNN. That would be an obvious conflict of interest if it were in fact true (which it's not). Also please note what I stated in the above paragraph. She started "blogging" because Casey supposedly followed her, not because she was "contracted" by a network. These are things she said then. This "network" affiliation has only been announced (other than the time to my mother in 2009) with this case, Jodi Arias' trial.

One would think that I've you've been working for CBS for 5 years, and especially during the Anthony trial, that it would have been stated to those you are close to. NO ONE ever saw or heard her state the affiliation back then because the LIE didn't start until NOW (with exception to what she told my mother).

  • Transient Amnesia When Baez repeatedly complained about bloggers he was talking about this idiot wasn't he? Did you notice this awesome claim:

    @Ihaveblossomed @ChicagoMags410 u r so clueless. 2001 Lol... I was working 4 wells fargo n teaching at NAU @mao
    5 hours ago · Edited · Like · 2
  • Tracy Ma Yes, this is exactly who he was talking about. He might have been talking about me, too, but I stuck to facts that I knew to be true, I didn't bash on the family, and I didn't actually start blogging for her until the very night that Krunk found Caylee's body. 

    Wow, funny new claim. I've NOT heard that one before. She was a teacher? I find that comical. What was she teaching? The Art of Slander? I can't speak for 2001, but I can speak for 2008 and she told me that she was on disability and got $800 a month.

    INTRODUCTION TO THE DISCUSSION

    I just wrote this to Magdalena in a message, but I think it sums up what I want you all to know as truth. I'm just going to copy it here for you all to read:

    That's the thing you all need to realize. She has no powers. She doesn't work for anyone. She gets off on bringing pain to other people. She gets off on the attention she gets spinning her lies about how she's a "journalist." Do you think a journalist would truly butcher the English language with horrific grammar and spelling? She's a no one who is trying to make herself important.

    Q&A with the posters on the Patti Womack page:
    • Kasey Johnson Woods None of us believed her. Thank you for providing proof. She has developed a cult-like following.

    • The Truth About Patti Womack Fact! Her spelling and grammar is laughable and definitely not journalism-worthy.
      Friday at 10:37 via mobile · Like · 3

    • Tracy Ma She's a sociopath. She tries to make herself sound ultra important and "in the know" and "behind the scenes" with the players of a trial. She makes stuff up and throws it out there and because it's different and not on MSM, people think she has some sort of "in" with those involved in the trial. She did the exact same thing with the Casey Anthony case. Only on THAT case, she involved me and twisted her shit behind the scenes and caused a lot of problems. Just like she's doing now.

    • Tracy Ma Whatever questions you have, I'll do my best to answer. I haven't followed this case much, and I'm trying to read through all your posts to see what's been going on, so forgive me if I don't quite know all the specifics.

    • The Truth About Patti Womack I think anyone who is interested, should do some research on how harassment has interfered with high profile cases... Something has GOT to be done to change this.. maybe that is why all this was meant to happen.
      Friday at 10:53 via mobile · Unlike · 4

    • Tracy Ma There are some new and very strict laws being created about cyberstalking. From the little bit I've read, I think that a lawsuit should be brought, and a restraining order granted.

    • Tracy Ma As for harassment in a high profile case, this isn't the first one that Chris has inserted herself into and brought the ire of those involved.

    • Rachel Blossom I knew that, she's a nobody. My pinkie is more of a somebody than she is. 

    • Rachel Blossom I said that earlier Tracy. She is a sociopath and a sadist. And that is an understatement.

    • Tracy Ma Try being her friend and have her stab you in the back over and over again. She's so manipulative though, that she's skilled at blaming someone else or feigning ignorance (what I witnessed today which made me blow my fuse). She's a vile, disgusting human being and I'm embarrassed to say that I once called her a friend.

    • Rachel Blossom Yeah, Her true colors have shinned. It is good you found out now than later.

    • Tracy Ma Honey, I've known for years. Magdalena found me by chance today. Apparently she found an article that I was mentioned in that was about Chris. She had some questions and thought that my knowledge of Chris' antics and behavior would be beneficial to Patti.

    • Rachel Blossom Oh Okay. Fb can be a little confusing. Well I wouldn't want a friend like her. She is something else. I found this out just reading stuff and doing research. I know she is not right in the head. She is veiled with hatred and malice and she is in denial.

    • Rachel Blossom I am tired sorry. I am trying to keep my mind off of other stuff.

    • Tracy Ma No worries, sweetie. She is very ill and unfortunately she drags a lot of very innocent people (like Patti) into her fame-whoring simply so she can get people around her who she manipulates into thinking she's got some deep dark secrets about a case. It's grotesque and she's dangerous.

    • Tracy Ma Are you the one that I saw posting on twitter about some arrest records for chris? I'd like to see them if you wouldn't mind sending them to me.

    • Rachel Blossom You can look at my photo's @Ihaveblossomed

    • Rachel Blossom Yes I did post stuff to Stark and she is mute. Her exuse is she is on vacay. She is so FOS.

    • Rachel Blossom And she is trying to pass blame onto her minions/followers.

    • Rachel Blossom Hey, Anne Woof said go ahead and PM her. She would love to hear from you.

    • Tracy Ma Thank you Rachel, sorry I just now saw this message. For some reason, the notifications from this page aren't showing for me and I've reset them twice just to make sure. I got a message from Anne earlier. Thank you for passing me the message. xox
      4 hours ago · Like · 1

    • 26 minutes ago · Like

      https://www.facebook.com/TheTruthAboutPattiWomack

No comments:

Post a Comment